Weekly Update 2
25 May 2020 - Richard Horridge
A week ago, I started this series of posts to try and keep myself accountable during this quarantine. Going over the things I've set as top-level tasks:
- Run a road 10k again
- I had a great morning out with James in Woodgate Valley Country Park on Saturday and did around 17k by the end, though most of that was walking. A road 10k can happen when I can be bothered
- Work back up to 10 chin-ups
- This I haven't been on as much in the previous week
- Bring the house back up to a good state
- I cut the lawn and sorted out the shed a bit. I also planned out some shelving / furniture placements for the office
Other accomplishments over last week include another fun quiz (where I learned how little I know about Disney lyrics!), Work has obviously been a big part of my life, with the project deadline approaching. I've played a lot of GregTech as well, which may be becoming a problem! I wrote my blog post about mental health and dancesport as well, which was widely praised. I recorded a couple of new songs and would like to get a collection of them released soon.
This week, I'd like to accomplish a few things:
- Get out of Birmingham for a walk in the countryside, hopefully meeting a friend in the process!
- Fix the loose bits in the conservatory
- Plan out some stuff for the house in CAD
- Finish the Network Rail project