Weekly Update 5
16 Jun 2020 - Richard Horridge
Apologies for the delay in getting this post out, I was out having some adventures yesterday!
Top level goals:
- Run a road 10k again
- I am still fit and relatively active but I haven't been doing any running recently.
- Work back up to 10 chin-ups
- More work to be done
- Bring the house back up to a good state
- Lawn needw mowing again and I need to get cracking on the home improvements
The last week has been very up and down again and I have been struggling a bit more. On the whole things are okay but the current situation is pretty bad for everyone, it's no surprise that I am finding it difficult.
I am very grateful for the people I met up with last week, including some old friends from university, Jenny and in particular Emily, for some great adventures - people keep me feeling alive and loved in these difficult times.
This week, I'd like to accomplish a few things:
- Get more work done on the end of year video
- Visit some more friends
- Look after myself a bit better